Lord's Retreat is the perfect place to relax, with the National Park, Long Beach, sand-hills, boat ramp, park, bike jumps, skate park and pub only a short stroll away.
Lord's Retreat is an ideal holiday home for families, or a group of friends on a fishing trip or catch up.
The open plan fully self-contained kitchen, dining and living areas open up to the all weather outdoor deck which is protected with blinds-a perfect place to entertain or unwind whilst overlooking the tranquil natural bush land adjoining.
Challenge your group to a game of pool on the full sized pool table in the living area.
There is plenty of parking available for boats and cars - including access to the secure shed.
Pets are welcome at this property - outside only. The property is not fenced.
Comfortably sleeping 8 with two toilets, two bathrooms one including a bath tub. The main bedroom has an ensuite with a walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Two Bunk Beds
Please note: Linen is not included in this property (sheets, pillowcases and towels) You can either bring your own or arrange hire directly with the local linen service:
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact our staff on 0427 844 568.
- Quiet Location
- Close to Long Beach
- Large All Weather Rear Deck
- Secure Shed - plenty of parking for boats and cars
- Comfortably Sleeps Eight
- Full kitchen facilities
- Electric Hotplates
- Electric Oven
- Upright fridge freezer
- R/C Airconditioning
- 2 x Toilets
- 2 x Shower
- Flat screen television
- Full Laundry
- Front Load Washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Porta Cot
- Pool Table
- High Chair
- Deck - All Weather
- Bushland Views
- Boat Parking
- Secure Shed
- Rainwater to house
- Enclosed Rear Yard
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 4
- Overall Rating - 9.7
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 8
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 10
- How do rate the booking process ? - 10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%