Dolphinview Coffin Bay
Dolphinview is one of the few holiday homes with westerly views, providing plenty of spectacular sunsets at a great budget price.
Some of our Dolphinview guests return every year for a fish and a relax.
The spacious deck allows you to enjoy the views whilst cooking the barbecue and enjoying a glass of bubbles or a beer - a perfect way to end a day of sightseeing or fishing. If the weather is not so kind, the views can still be enjoyed from the living area.
Dolphinview sleeps 8 guests and is very well priced. The upstairs caters for 4 guests - you won't need to go downstairs. However, if you have extra family or friends, the downstairs conversion (with its own bathroom) can sleep an additional 4 guests.
There is plenty of room to park boats and cars - and fish cleaning facilities available.
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 2: Two single beds
Downstairs conversion (open area - no doors)
Bedroom 3: Two single beds
Bedroom 4: Two single beds
- Air- conditioned living areas.
- Fans in all bedrooms
- Chest freezer
- Fish cleaning facilities
- Parking for boats and cars
Please note: Linen is not included in this property (sheets, pillowcases and towels) You can either bring your own or arrange hire directly with the local linen service:
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact our staff on 0427 844 568.
- Beach across the road
- Deck with views
- Sea Views
- Perfect for your fishing holiday
- Full kitchen facilities
- Electric Oven
- Upright fridge freezer
- Ceiling fans - living room
- 2 x Toilets
- 2 x Shower
- Laundry in Bathroom
- Front Load Washing
- Sea Views
- Boat Parking
- Rainwater to house
- Internal Stairs
- External Stairs
- Pet Friendly - Outside dog only
- 2 Car Parking Space
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 6
- Overall Rating - 9.4
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 8
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 9
- How do rate the booking process ? - 10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%