If you like style, convenience, relaxing and entertaining, 33 Flinders will suit you perfectly.
This property is less than a minutes walk from the jetty, foreshore playground, shops, Yacht Club and downtown Coffin Bay.
The living area at the rear of the property, and large sliding doors opens onto the outdoor entertaining area.
The property is beautifully presented with stone bench tops, timber plank flooring, and a bright and practical kitchen.
The three bedrooms are at the front of the property, with separation from the living area.
The bathroom features a large tub, free standing glass screen and connects nicely to the laundry and toilet.
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: Duo Bunk (Double on bottom, single on top)
Low Season: $160
Mid Season: $180
Peak Season: $200
Cleaning and booking fees apply
Please note: Linen is not included in this property (sheets, pillowcases and towels) You can either bring your own or arrange hire directly Coffin Bay Linen Hire. (Quilts and pillows are provided)
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact our staff on 0427 844 568.
- Brand New Holiday Home
- Superbly decorated
- Close to all Town Facilities
- Perfect seclusion
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- Kitchen with full facilities
- Perfect for a couple or family
- Full kitchen facilities
- Gas Hotplates
- Electric Oven
- Electric Grill
- Upright fridge freezer
- R/C Airconditioning
- 1 x Bathroom
- 1 x Shower
- Full Laundry
- Ironing Board
- Bedroom 1 - Television
- Bedroom 1 - Ceiling Fans
- Bedroom 2 - Ceiling Fans
- Bedroom 3 - Ceiling Fans
- Outside Deck Area
- Deck - All Weather
- Outside Table and Chairs
- Property Fenced
- 2 Car Parking Space
- Oyster Walk
- 4 Wheel Driving - Coffin Bay National Park
- Beach Walking
- Bird Watching
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 1
- Overall Rating - 8.9
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 8
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 6
- How do rate the booking process ? - 10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 8
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%