Set on a large block, Eagles Nest has a fully enclosed back yard, perfect for peace of mind with children and dogs.
A great entertaining area is complete with outdoor setting and barbecue - perfect for preparing those freshly caught fish.
The cosy living room is complete with TV and DVD player for those times when it is nice to just sit and relax, catch up on the news or watch a movie.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans you could need.
Not even a minute's walk to the Oyster Walk. There are many places along this walk that allow access to the beach. It is a wonderful place to sit and enjoy the sunset. Take a picnic and relax to the sounds of the many different sea birds and savour the fresh air and enjoy all that nature has to offer.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: 3 x bunk beds plus 1 x single bed
Please note: linen is not included in this property (sheets pillowcases and towels). You can either bring your own or arrange hire directly with the local linen service.
Low Season: $120
Mid Season: $130
Peak Season: $160
Cleaning and booking fees apply
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact our staff on 0427 844 568.
- Sea Views
- Absolute Beach Front
- Channel Views
- Deck views
- Fish Cleaning
- Close to all Town Facilities
- Budget Property
- Perfect family Shack
- Close to fishing beaches
- Close to surfing beaches
- Close to swimming beaches
- Quiet Location
- Plenty of room for parking cars and boats
- Perfect for your fishing holiday
- Close to National Park
- Full kitchen facilities
- Electric Hotplates
- Electric Oven
- Upright fridge freezer
- Split System
- Deck - All Weather
- Fish Cleaning
- Pet Friendly
- Oyster Walk
- 4 Wheel Driving - Coffin Bay National Park
- Beach Walking
- Bird Watching
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 5
- Overall Rating - 4.3
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 0%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 4
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 6
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 2
- How do rate the booking process ? - 6
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 2
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%