This affordable holiday home has great sea views of the channel and the bay from the front deck, and bush views and nature walks at the rear.
There is plenty of space on the deck for guests to enjoy the view.
Upstairs has the living/kitchen area and two bedrooms. The living area is airconditioned, and has slow combustion heater for the winter months.
Downstairs is an additional bedroom, second bathroom and small kitchen for guests to make their own breakfast. Access to the downstairs area is via external stairs so this area is not suitable for young children.
There is plenty of parking space for boat and vehicles - and convenient fish cleaning facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: The owners lock the main bedroom upstairs for their own use.
Bedroom 1: Double Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Duo Bunk (Double on the bottom, Single on the top)
Downstairs (using external stairs)
Bedroom 3: Two Singles
Please note: linen is not included in this property (sheets pillowcases and towels). You can either bring your own or arrange hire directly with the local linen service.
Low Season: $110
Mid Season: $120
Peak Season: $140
Cleaning and booking fees apply
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact our staff on 0427 844 568.
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 3
- Overall Rating - 9.4
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 8.5
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9.5
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 9
- How do rate the booking process ? - 9.5
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 9
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%