The Shelter Shed
If you prefer the seclusion of Dutton Bay, The Shelter Shed has everything you need for the perfect beach/fishing holiday.
This outstanding four bedroom holiday home, right on the waterfront at Dutton Bay East needs to be seen to be appreciated, with its own private walkway leading directly onto the beach and a shelter shed.
Enjoy the panoramic views over the bay and Mount Dutton from the lounge room - the perfect place to sit and watch the beautiful sunsets in any weather.
Only a short walk to the jetty or visit the Dutton Bay Woolshed for your morning coffee.
Use this as a base to enjoy the fishing at Dutton Bay or Farm Beach - and hopefully the fish cleaning facilities will be well used.
The main bedroom has a unique ensuite, and the second bathroom services the other three bedrooms.
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Double
Bedroom 3: Duo Bunk (double with single above)
Bedroom 4: 2 Singles(and 2 foldout single beds
Please note: linen is not included in this property (sheets pillowcases and towels). You can either bring your own or arrange hire directly with the local linen service.
Low Season: $150
Mid Season: $200
Peak Season: $300
Cleaning and booking fees apply
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact our staff on 0427 844 568.
Please note limited phone coverage at the shelter shed, but plenty of service nearby at the Woolshed.
- Deck with views
- Sea Views
- Absolute Beach Front
- BBQ on Deck
- Luxury Property
- Designer Kitchen
- Close to fishing beaches
- Close to surfing beaches
- Close to swimming beaches
- Full kitchen facilities
- Gas Hotplates
- Gas Oven
- Electric Frypan
- 2 x Bathrooms
- 2 x Shower
- Full Laundry
- Beach Access
- Sea Views
- Fish Cleaning
- Rainwater to house
- Pet Friendly - Outside dog only
- 2 Car Parking Space
- Oyster Walk
- 4 Wheel Driving - Coffin Bay National Park
- Beach Walking
- Bird Watching
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 3
- Overall Rating - 9.9
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 10
- How do rate the booking process ? - 10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 9.5
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%