Hill's is in the perfect location on the Oyster Walk between the 1802 Oyster Bar + Bistro and the Yacht Club.
This original shack has 3 bedrooms 2nd and 3rd bedrooms being smaller
This original Coffin Bay Shack has a fantastic view, and its own little beach at the front - the perfect place to launch a paddle board or kayak.
There is a fully equipped kitchen, ample sized fridge and freezer, combined bathroom and laundry.
The electric barbecue on the front porch is the perfect place to prepare the evening meal.
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 x Single (1 set of bunks)
Please note: linen is not included in this property (sheets pillowcases and towels). You can either bring your own or arrange hire directly with the local linen service.
Low Season: $110
Mid Season: $130
Peak Season: $160
Cleaning and booking fees apply
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact our staff on 0427 844 568.
- Sea Views
- Channel Views
- Close to all Town Facilities
- Budget Property
- Perfect family Shack
- Close to swimming beaches
- Quiet Location
- Plenty of room for parking cars and boats
- Perfect for your fishing holiday
- Full kitchen facilities
- Gas Hotplates
- Gas Oven
- Bar Fridge
- R/C Airconditioning
- 1 x Shower
- Top Load Washing
- Boat Parking
- Rainwater (not to house)
- Oyster Walk
- 4 Wheel Driving - Coffin Bay National Park
- Beach Walking
- Bird Watching
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 2
- Overall Rating - 8.5
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 75%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 7.2
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 8.3
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 8
- How do rate the booking process ? - 9.3
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 9.5
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%