Greenly Sunset is situated on the corner of Greenly Avenue and Morgan Road, close to the boat ramp. It is the perfect property to base your fishing adventure or next family holiday.
The property has been well designed to suit larger groups or 2 families. Located in a quiet area, it is within easy walking distance to shops, hotel, beach, oval and Oyster Walk.
The large verandah is perfect to sit, relax and enjoy a drink and barbecue with friends after a great days fishing.
There is plenty of parking for your boat, good fish cleaning for the days catch, and a freezer for extra storage.
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: 4 Singles (2 x single bunks)
Bedroom 4: 4 Singles (2 x single bunks)
Please note: linen is not included in this property (sheets pillowcases and towels). You can either bring your own or arrange hire directly with the local linen service.
Tariff is for 6 guests. Additional guest $10pp.
Low Season: $140
Mid Season: $160
Peak Season: $180
Cleaning and booking fees apply
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact our staff on 0427 844 568.
- Perfect family Shack
- Quiet Location
- Front Deck with barbecue
- Rear Deck
- Plenty of room for parking cars and boats
- Perfect for your fishing holiday
- Close to National Park
- Fish cleaning (bucket water)
- Shed access
- Full kitchen facilities
- Electric Hotplates
- Electric Oven
- Extra Freezer
- Split System
- 1 x Bathroom
- 2 x Toilets
- 1 x Shower
- Full Laundry
- Outside Deck Area
- Outside Table and Chairs
- Fish Cleaning
- Oyster Walk
- 4 Wheel Driving - Coffin Bay National Park
- Beach Walking
- Bird Watching
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 8
- Overall Rating - 8.6
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 8
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 10
- How do rate the booking process ? - 4
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 8
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%