Escape your busy life and indulge in this quiet, comfortable, air-conditioned holiday home.
Baywatch has been tastefully decorated and furnished for your enjoyment. Situated on an elevated block, this well priced 4 bedroom property has two living areas (with televisions), a well equipped kitchen, second toilet and large spa bath, making it ideal for one or two families to enjoy a quiet relaxing holiday in Coffin Bay.
Baywatch also has excellent views from the huge undercover deck (with BBQ and bar).
There is plenty of room for your car (undercover) and boat, an extra freezer for your catch and great fish cleaning facilities.
Bedroom 1: Queen with walk in robe, ensuite and spa
Bedroom 2: Double
Bedroom 3: 2 Singles
Bedroom 4: 1 x Single Bunks
Please note: linen is not included in this property (sheets pillowcases and towels). You can either bring your own or arrange hire directly with Coffin Bay Linen Hire.
Low Season: $150
Mid Season: $180
Peak Season: $220
Cleaning and booking fees apply
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact our staff on 0427 844 568.
- Spacious 4 bedroom holiday home
- Fantastic undercover deck with bbq, bar and views
- Perfect base for a Coffin Bay Holiday
- The owner has provided everything a guest needs for their Coffin Bay Stay
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Well priced property
- Full kitchen facilities
- Electric Hotplates
- Electric Oven
- Electric Frypan
- Electric Grill
- Upright fridge freezer
- Electric Heater
- 1 x Bathroom
- 2 x Toilets
- Bath with spa
- 1 x Shower
- Flat screen television
- Full Laundry
- Top Load Washing
- Deck - All Weather
- Outside Table and Chairs
- Sea Views
- Bushland Views
- 3 Car Parking Space
- 4 Wheel Driving - Coffin Bay National Park
- Beach Walking
- Bird Watching
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 4
- Overall Rating - 9.4
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 9.5
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9.5
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 9.5
- How do rate the booking process ? - 8.5
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 9
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%